Monday, February 2, 2009

Los Agaves

This place is batting a thousand for me right now and tonight was another grand slam with both me and Deb glowingly raving about our meals. She got the Chiles Norteno and I got a chicken chimichanga. The chiles norteno was off the charts outstanding, green chiles stuffed with cheese, shrimp and Buddha knows what else. The chimi was excellent as well, although not quite the best I’ve had, which reminds me that I need to head back to Chilango’s one of these days to see if the best chimi is still there. Because the way Los Agaves is going, they might own the Best category in lots of items before too long.

If you haven’t gotten the point yet, your new favorite Santa Barbara restaurant is Los Agaves.
Go there.
Now.
Tell me I’m wrong. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment